Monday, April 23, 2012

Nothing Major

Not a lot is going on right now, at least, I'm too lazy to make full posts about it. :D

- Recently imported the Equinox deck plans by PatchyPatch
- Some work has been done on NX-01's hull by LoakeyRonso and girhawk.
- Several freebuild projects have had interesting additions to them recently.
- Server plugins have been updated and everyone now has access to multiple homes using /sethome
- Voyager may be an upcoming project when the deck plans get worked on.
- Interior work on the Enterprise D has been happening here and there, mostly quarters but also a few various other rooms.
- Recently I was able to link dropbox to our schematics folder so now it is possible to export just about anything from the server as a schematic without my assistance retrieving and hosting the file.

One thing I would like to do is organize some kind of "build off" day where everyone logs in and builds as many rooms as they can on the D. I'm thinking of a weekend, probably a Saturday in a week or two.

There would  be no obligation to log on all day, only whenever is convenient to you, but the goal is to build as many rooms in the Enterprise D as possible. I'd like to assign a few individuals the task of gathering up the best of those builds so we can have a poll voting for the best of them, and that location will be included in my video (still a work in progress but I have done some recording for it!!)

I have another CTO coming up soon, so be sure to stay tuned!

* Bluegobln salutes you *

No comments:

Post a Comment